New To The Stars projects from To The Stars Academy's July 2019 offering circular
Want to take part in the future of #ToTheStars? We’re offering a second chance to become an #investor as we plan to further our slate of novels, films, and television series for 2019 and beyond.
#Invest now: http://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com
Read offering circular: https://bit.ly/2Sdy0cV
We continue to believe in the power of storytelling to educate and inspire and in 2019 plan to continue to produce our original stories, explore new distribution channels for our media properties, and invest in developing more stories influenced by our unique access to scientific information.
TTS anticipates the release of the following products in 2019:
- Docu-Series on A+E's History Channel, working title 'UNIDENTIFIED: Inside America’s UFO Investigation'. The company allowed its personnel to be key cast members in a six-part docu-series on A+E’s History Channel, scheduled to premiere in May. The series will include licensed footage from TTS AAS’s film archive. The series is based on the December 2017 New York Times stunning front-page expose uncovering the Pentagon’s mysterious UFO program, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (“AATIP”) featuring an interview with former military intelligence official, Luis Elizondo, who ran the program. The controversial story was the focus of worldwide attention. In UNIDENTIFIED, Elizondo is speaking out for the first time with Tom DeLonge, co-founder and President of To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science and Chris Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, to expose a series of startling encounters and embark on fascinating new investigations.
- ‘Cathedrals of Glass’ Fiction Series, Book 2: Valkrys Wakes. Book 2 in the ‘Cathedrals of Glass’ fiction series published by TTS under license is due for trade release in 2019. In this book, teenagers fight for survival on an icy planet in this dystopian science fiction thriller from the New York Times bestselling author of Steeplejack A. J. Hartley.
- ‘Sekret Machines’ Non-Fiction Series, Book 2: Man. Book 2 in the ‘Sekret Machines’ non-fiction book series is due for trade release in 2019. This book is the stunning continuation of an intensive study of UFO phenomena in which hard science, technology, and the human mind are explored as they relate to our world.
- New music and U.S. tour by Angels & Airwaves. These events (release dates to be determined) are expected to bring high brand visibility and increased product sales.
TTS has successfully developed its original entertainment properties to the stage where they are currently being solicited for major network and studio opportunities, including:
- ‘Strange Times’ Television Series. Currently in development at TBS. This series is an adventure through a whimsical paranormal world with a group of skate-rats from Southern California who are as obsessed with girls as they are ghosts.
- ‘Monsters of California’ Feature Film. A coming-of-age science fiction film being developed with Cartel Entertainment, a production house with an international presence. This franchise is filled with adventure, humor and extraordinary visual effects.
- ‘Poet Anderson’ Feature Film. TTS has paused the release plans for the ‘Poet Anderson’ short film to allow for discussions on a more comprehensive development deal for a full-length movie. The story centers around an invisible world existing beside us that only a few can see... In this parallel universe, a dangerous war has been waged between the forces of good and evil. The future has yet to be written as the battlefield itself has not touched on any terrestrial land, but instead insidiously upon the souls of man.
- ‘Sekret Machines’ Television Series. A television series based on the non-fiction trilogy Sekret Machines: Gods, Man and War is being developed with Cartel Entertainment, a production house with an international presence. The series centers around an FBI agent who, while investigating a string of murders, learns the victims were linked to a government program exploiting alien technology and were targeted by a group of abductees who believe they’re saving the human race from self-destruction. Recruited to their cause, the agent is forced to choose between illusion and reality, “normal” life and the shadowy world of the Phenomena.
Take part in the future of #ToTheStars’ novels, films, and TV series for 2019 and beyond. #Invest in our company. Links in bio to our offering circular and campaign page.