New Angels And Airwaves' music, tour and more from To The Stars Academy's second offering circular
TTS released the following products in 2017:
- ‘Poet Anderson...In Darkness’. This is the second book in the three-book ‘Poet Anderson’ series by Tom DeLonge and Suzanne Young. TTS sold advance copies of the book in December 2017.
- We Don’t Need to Whisper. TTS released Angels & Airwaves’ acoustic Extended Play (“EP”) of the iconic album We Don’t Need to Whisper in August 2017.
TTS released the following products in 2018:
- ‘Poet Anderson...In Darkness’. This is the second book in the three-book ‘Poet Anderson’ series by Tom DeLonge and Suzanne Young and the book was released for trade on January 30, 2018. After release, it jumped to the #1 New Release in Young Adult on Amazon and met with 4-star reviews.
- ‘Sekret Machines’ Fiction Series, Book 2: A Fire Within. Book 2 in the ‘Sekret Machines’ fictional book series was released on September 18, 2018.
- ‘Who Here Knows Who Took My Clothes?’. A children’s book by Tom DeLonge released during Holiday 2018.
We continue to believe in the power of storytelling to educate and inspire and in 2019 plan to continue to produce our original stories, explore new distribution channels for our media properties, and invest in developing more stories influenced by our own scientific and aerospace research and development.
TTS anticipates the release of the following products in 2019:
- ‘Cathedrals of Glass’ Fiction Series, Book 2: Valkrys Awakes. Book 2 in the ‘Cathedrals of Glass’ fiction series published by TTS under license is due for trade release in 2019.
- ‘Sekret Machines’ Non-Fiction Series, Book 2: Man. Book 2 in the ‘Sekret Machines’ non-fiction book series is due for trade release in 2019.
- DocuSeries with major TV Network. Company and its team participated in this series anticipated to be released in 2019.
- New music and U.S. tour by Angels & Airwaves. These events (release dates to be determined) are expected to bring high brand visibility and increased product sales.
TTS has successfully developed its original entertainment properties to the stage where they are currently being solicited for major network and studio opportunities, including:
- ‘Strange Times’ Animated Television Series. Series is currently in development at TBS.
- ‘Monsters of California’ Feature Film. A coming-of-age, science fiction film being developed with Cartel, a production house with an international presence.
- ‘Poet Anderson’ Feature Film. TTS has paused the release plans for the ‘Poet Anderson’ short film to allow for discussions on a more comprehensive development deal with Vertigo Entertainment.
- ‘Sekret Machines’ Non-Fiction Television Series. A television series based on the non-fiction trilogy Sekret Machines: Gods, Man and War is being developed with Cartel, a production house with an international presence.
We will continue to expand our franchises by seeking collaboration with exciting creatives across existing and new types of media and use a new-media approach to distribution to continue to come up with innovative ways to reach users directly.
My little ol’ company @tothestarsacademy has grown so much over the year... and we have now partnered with many groups within the Department of Defense, the US Intelligence Community, Major Defense Aerospace, and other International Governments. We have sold multiple TV Series (announcement coming) and our first Feature Film aims to enter production in May. We have achieved an enormous and revolutionary breakthrough with the A.D.A.M. Material Science Project, and we have completed Program Plans for Beamed Energy Propulsion and SpaceTime Metric. Yikes... A lot to say here. We have also brought on a new TTSA ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER Chris Herndon from THE WHITE HOUSE, who has decades of US Gov Experience- Chris was until recently the Chief Information Officer overseeing all Secure Communications for the Executive Branch. Chris supports our effort, and believes strongly in our mission to learn more about revolutionary technologies, help the US Gov’s efforts on UAP matters, and to educate the public on our findings. Exciting times ahead. Sometimes I laugh when people say “he quit his band to chase Aliens” - ha. If you only knew that all the while I was sitting in the Captain’s seat during the biggest event to ever happen to mankind. #Confirmation