Travis Barker and UnoTheActivist's "Might Not Make It" will be released in January 2019
- Let’s talk about your relationship with Travis Barker. Y’all dropped the song “Killer” and on Instagram he called you a “friend you can depend on.” How did the two of you originally connect?
- Shoutout my big brother Kenny Beats; love that man. Wherever he go, he play me. It don’t matter who it’s for, he droppin’ some UnoTheAc. It don’t matter who in the room—UnoTheAc gon’ get played. I guess he was playin’ something for Travis and Travis fell in love with it. He hit me up one day—my son Fabo got on the radio for the first time, I heard it on the radio while I was in the car freakin’ out. He hit me up like, “Congratulations lil bro.” I freaked out again, like, what the hell? This nigga Travis Barker just hit me up? I’m lit. [Then I] met up with him and the rest was history. And we’ve been working on music ever since. Every song we ever did we using it on the album.
- When are y'all dropping that?
- Y’all can expect it in January. It’s called Might Not Make It.
- And what can you tell fans about it?
- It’s real indie rock. Soft pop rock mixed with... It’s a little bit of everything. Soft rock, heavy metal, hip-hop rock. It’s all that in one. It’s like me and him made a new sound.
told @xxl a little of what I had goin on, xxl freshman 2031?