Mark Hoppus answered fans' questions on Twitter
10 question blink-182 q&a right now. if you don't want to get flooded, you may want to unfollow for 10 minutes. let's go.
1) favorite blink-182 song ever...don't leave me
2) no name for the new album yet. we always wait until the last minute.
3) favorite show ever-madison square garden or reading on the last tours
4) hopefully we will come to brazil, indo and australia soon. need to figure a non-fly way to get there.
5) i chose chelsea to cheer for because it's the london team closest to where we stay. the closest to a "hometown" team.
6) hardest song to play- for some reason, stockholm syndrome is the one i have to pay the most attention to while singing.
7) beatles or rolling stones? love both, but i'm a beatles fan always
8) fave thing about being in a band-getting to do what we love and see the world. and not having an alarm clock.
9) wish me happy birthday? happy birthday to anyone who has a birthday anytime, ever. does that cover it?
10 setlist for future tours-new song, old song, old song, new song, very old song, new song, old song, mix of everything. thanks everyone!!